Ever since the introduction of prescription erectile pills like Viagra, Cialis and Levitra men have been seeking natural alternatives to avoid doctor visits and pricey co-payments. As a result dozens if not hundreds of male enhancement pills have sprouted up in the market place, many of which are sold in retail store chains or on the internet.
How is a man to select a reputable male enhancer pill when the market is overflowing with options? Several trends have emerged according to male enhancement review sites that track just this sort of thing.
- Watch for Scams. While many natural male enhancers do provide a benefit as a natural dietary supplement, others try to capitalize on a trending market and profit by scamming the customer. The better review sites will teach you about “Enhancement Scams” and “How to Spot a Scam”.
- Key ingredients. Many “official websites” for male enhancement products don’t even show a product label of supplemental facts. It is shocking to think any man would ingest a pill that he doesn’t know what is in it! If the website only lists ingredients, that is still not enough information to base a decision. Only the supplemental facts will tell you how much of each ingredient goes into the formula. With a little research you can quickly determine if the formula seems potent enough to back their claims.
- Ingredients that work. Before Viagra was invented, Yohimbe was often prescribed by doctors for treating sexual dysfunction. Yohimbe bark extract comes the bark of an evergreen tree that is found in West Africa. Yohimbe is a non-prescription, natural supplement shown to help increase the amount of blood that is allowed to flow into the penis and help cause an erection.
- Yohimbe-alternative. Yohimbe is so potent that some men seek a less heady alternative. Tongkat ali has been dubbed the “Asian Viagra” an while according to some, it is seemingly less potent than yohimbe, it is considered a very viable alternative.
- Money back guarantees. The better male enhancement pills will offer a satisfaction, money back guarantee. But alas, not all guarantees are equal. Beware of companies only offering 30-60 guarantees, you hardly have a chance to experience results when you have to decide to keep the product or not. Other companies will only take back unopened product, again, not allowing you a chance to experience results. The best industry guarantee is for a 90day offer.
- Seems too good to be true. Male enhancement pills touting claims that seem too good to be true often are not reputable.
- You get what you pay for. A $20 bottle of pills probably will not have the potent formula a man is looking for with better extracts and freshness. Consider a blister packaging to ensure freshness.
- Value Offers. Since the market is competitive companies are offering buy two get one free along with free shipping. This can save the customer $100 – nothing wrong with that!
- Longevity. Some of the best products on the market have been around the longest. According to Mens-Trends.com the top trending male enhancement pill on the market has been around the longest. Longevity means they are not a fly-by-night operation looking to scam and cash in quick. They have an effective product and are looking to provide a service.
- Quality. Make sure the product you purchase is made in the USA in a cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practices) facility. cGMP refers to the Current Good Manufacturing Practice regulations enforced by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). cGMPs provide for systems that assure proper design, monitoring, and control of manufacturing processes and facilities to ensure consumer safety.